Well I promised to post more pictures and stories from our vacation when I had time - it's now a week later and I am finally getting around to it! These are a few of my favorites:
- Early morning fog on the lake - other than morning fog and one washout day, we had two weeks of perfect weather
- Ethan and Grandma Stockwell snuggling during cocktail hour on the dock
- Ethan's hands and feet - just thought this was a cool perspective from Dad the photographer
- Ethan and Dad on Grandpa Stockwell's fishing boat
As you can tell, fun was had by all. In the middle of the two weeks, we had the joy of attending Uncle Pauly and Auntie Kiki's wedding at Colby. It was a three plus day affair, beginning with a "hamarathon" (beer die, softball, beer, flip cups, bbq, beer, etc.) on Thursday, followed by golf on Friday, the wedding on Saturday, and brunch on Sunday. We didn't take any pictures because Paul and Kiki had an amazing photographer shooting the whole event - you can check out his pictures at http://ericlaurits.typepad.com/manual_focus/2007/08/kristy-paul-sli.html.
3 comments:
he he he
I've found a new blog to stalk. AWESOME! I hope everyone there is wonderful...
eric
Eric - you must have some weird ESP thing going on where your nose itches when someone mentions your name. either that or one of our silent stalkers pointed you in this direction. hope you don't mind the call out! can't wait to see the rest of the pics. :)
I love the hands and feet pictures - good work Ben!
Post a Comment