Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Belated Halloween!

I have a feeling our posts are going to be a little less timely (and probably a little less frequent) these days, but here are some shots from our first Halloween as a foursome. Ethan loved his first true trick-or-treating experience, and got the hang of the ritual after a few practice runs at our door. Adam came along for the ride, but slept through most of his first Halloween.

Today is our first day without Noni, who has been our cook, housecleaner, laundress, nanny, baby-snuggler, personal errand girl, and general Gal Friday for the past week. She is already sorely missed, especially since Ben also returned to work today, leaving me alone with the two boys! So far so good, but too early to declare victory...

3 comments:

Kate said...

You'll be okay - I'll be waiting for the victory cry later today! I'm impressed you posted on your first day alone with both of them! Looks like a very fun first & second Halloween for Adam & Ethan!

Kate and Davis said...

Looks like you guys had a good time - both boys look adorable. I too will be waiting for the victory cry.

Melissa said...

You made it! Congrats! Ethan is an adorable lion and Adam is just plain adorable.