Friday, December 5, 2008
Tractors and Tree Trimming
Ethan had a big day today. It started with Daddy surprising him with a new (to us) tractor and letting him drive it. As you know, Ethan loves all things with engines and wheels, so you can imagine his shock and awe when this hunk of metal came cruising out of our garage. 
After the tractor ride, it was off to pick out our Christmas tree. We didn't get a tree last year, so this was a first for Ethan. He had some opinions about which trees he preferred, and obviously loved watching the tree man use his chainsaw.
After his nap, Ethan helped us trim the tree. We think it turned out pretty well.
Although Adam didn't really get into the tractor or the tree trimming, he has been smiling lots lately. We finally caught a little one camera...
Ironically, the first smile of Ethan's that we caught on camera was also in this carseat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Lucky Ethan! He looks very excited by his big day! Adam is looking very sweet as well -- and so much like his big brother at that age.
What a pretty tree! You're inspiring us to go and get ours tomorrow I think..... although I bet Ethan understands he can't climb this particular tree and I'm a little worried about Hannah. I can't believe you have a tractor - Ethan must have been SO excited. And Adam's looking so big - and less like his brother and more like himself in my opinion!
I have to say I agree with Melissa -- it looks to me like Ethan & Adam could be twins, so far! enjoy your tree and tractor (now we'll definitely have to get Samuel up to your house).
the tree looks great, so do the kids for that matter!
oh yeah, you two look good too :)
-davey
Post a Comment