Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Weekend at Grandma and Grandpa's

Ethan spent this past weekend at Grandma and Grandpa's house while Ben, Adam, and I enjoyed a Florida getaway. I would argue that we got the better end of that deal, choosing sunny mid-70s over frigid temperatures, but I think Ethan would disagree. From the stories we've heard and the pictures we've seen, it looks like Ethan had a blast at Grandma and Grandpa's. A few highlights...

Reading with Grandpa:Feeding the birds:Eating Grandma's tasty food:Playing in the bath:
And, last but certainly not least, sledding with Grandpa:


Thanks, Tom and Sue, for babysitting and allowing us to be snowbirds for the weekend!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

that looks like a GREAT sledding run! i'm not sure ethan missed mom, dad, and baby brother too too much. :)

Kate and Davis said...

Are Tom and Sue going to host the luge in 2010 or 2014?

Looks like Ethan had a super fun weekend.

Kate said...

Wow! That is some serious sledding.... looks like fun!