We're actually enjoying a rare rainy day today, getting stuff done and being cozy. And our grass and garden are happy to get a drink. Of course, little boys need at least a few minutes outside every single day, so we took a rainy walk through the woods this morning.

We had a great weekend at the lake, celebrating Bill and Lisa's wedding. It was a splendid affair, full of little touches to make any bridal magazine editor swoon. Just take a look at the bride's grand entrance... a flotilla of ten canoes coming across the lake, filled with twenty flower girls and their escorts.

Here comes the bride...

We forgot our camera - the above are stolen shots. Hopefully someone got some pictures of our little dancing kings boogying it up on the dance floor. Fun was had by all!
3 comments:
I'm with Ethan and Adam -- rainy day walks are so much fun! I only wish I looked as handsome as they do all dolled up in my rain gear.
Love the bridal procession!
It was such a cozy day today. Wedding looks like it was fun.
Too cute! And I agree - the rainy, colder weather is kind of nice for a day or two. But I'm ready for it to leave now - just a couple more weeks of summer please?!
Post a Comment