Well here goes...I got it down to 20ish shots. What can I say - it was a busy week! Here's how the Stockwells spent their 10 days at the lake...
Splashing and playing in the very cold and very fast Mutiny Brook:
Swimming in the not-so-cold, just delightful lake:
Relaxing:
Check out Dad's new shades (picked up in the T'Kozy lost and found bin)
Ethan and his lot of new Matchbox cars, courtesy of the yardsale at the Wilkins House Breakfast
Attending the Wilkins House Community Breakfast, my favorite favorite activity:
Adam and his new love: eggs (well any food, really)
Hiking:
The whole crew at the top of Mt. Tire'em. We were so proud of Ethan for hiking much of this very short but pretty steep hike by himself! He was rewarded with oodles of blueberries to pick and enjoy at the top. Adam came along too (he's hiding in my backpack).
Sailing:
I taught Ben to sail and he has added it to his list of competitive sports. I think I'm still a little better than he is, but I'm sure that won't last long...
Enjoying some gorgeous sunsets:
Visiting with Family:
A whole bunch of Stockwells down at Stones Cove beach
Ethan snuggling with Brian
As you can see, we had a great week filled with a perfect mix of adventure and relaxation, and some very special family visits. Luckily, a bunch of the 13 days of summer-like weather that the Farmer's Almanac predicted for this year fell during our vacation week, which made it all the better.
Now back to reality...
5 comments:
Those were all great and it looks like you had an awesome week indeed! I love all the baby (and not so baby) grandsons. So sweet!
Wonderful pictures! I think my favorite though is Ben with his "new" glasses.
Such cute pictures! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful vacation!!
I'm double commenting (is that like double dipping?) but it seems like Ethan looks more and more like a little Pauly. Is it just me or is that the case?
Melissa, I think he is looking more and more like a little Lizzie, but that's just me. Regardless, I agree that he is showing his Magyar roots a bit more these days.
Post a Comment