...about Fall in Maine:
1. Apple picking
2. County fairs!
 |
| Maine Maple Day at the Cumberland Fair |
 |
| My little buddy and I got to spend a special Friday together at the Cumberland Fair |
 |
| And then the bigger boys joined us the following Friday at the bigger Fryeburg Fair. |
 |
| Even Ethan's school got into the fair spirit, with a Fall Carnival this past Saturday. |
3. Pumpkin Valley Farm. Love.This.Place.
 |
| We actually finished Phase I of the corn "maize" this year. I think Ethan and I had Phase II in us, but alas, others did not. |
 |
| So we scaled tire towers instead. |
 |
| And got our faces painted and rode on cow trolleys. |
4. Fall walks
 |
| Busting out the blaze now that hunting season is upon us. |
5. Running season
 |
| Well, we finished and both had great runs - each crushing our PRs from last year. |
 |
| And our cheering section was amazing. |
6. Cozy weekends at home. Soccer on Saturday mornings, football on Sunday afternoons, a couple of big hearty slow-cooked meals thrown in in between. Puttering, organizing, snuggling, reading the paper, lazy jammie mornings, cleaning up the yard, making scarecrows...
No comments:
Post a Comment