And now for the promised parade recap...
As usual, the Stockwells came out in all their zany, cross-dressing glory for the annual 4th of July parade on Sunday.
And also as usual, we scrambled to throw together our costumes at the very last minute (although a little less so this year, thanks to Jessica). In celebration of the World Cup, we dressed as a cheering section for Team USA. I actually think our costumes came out pretty well, complete with vuvuzelas and all.
Facebook
"Lust" - One of the seven deadly sins
Woody from Toy Story (with Ethan catching a ride)
Adam was completely overwhelmed and confused (can you blame him?) and refused to participate in our costume. There was a lot of this:
and this:
But Ethan LOVED it all, especially saying the Pledge of Allegiance and singing some patriotic songs on the tennis court.
Doesn't he make a cute little soccer fan?
5 comments:
Nobody celebrates the fourth better than the Stockwells. I love that Facebook costume. I do agree that Ethan makes an adorable soccer fan. Mom and dad's bandanas bring back a certain inappropriate gangsta party, though... thanks for that memory.
Love how badass Adam is. Way to fight the power. It never made sense to me either buddy...
Oh and 'Lust' is the most terrifying and seemingly inaccurate costume I've seen in a long while
Post a Comment